SAFETY FIRST – 30% of Emergency Room Visits are “Slip & Fall” Accidents
Keeping workers safe is the most important factor in managing a contracting, construction or manufacturing business today. Even a seemingly small accident can be the basis for a Workers’ Compensation claim. This can lead to increased expenses and unnecessary employee absences. With the average Workers’ Comp claim costing about $50,000, every general contractor and business owner needs the reliability of non-slip surface protection to provide traction and safety in work areas. NEW SpiderGrip Film provides a safe, economical, sustainable solution for painting, remodeling, remediation, construction, flooring, HVAC, plumbing, manufacturing and any other rugged work environment.
PATENTED DESIGN with Special Polymers
Proprietary polymers make SpiderGrip Film protection film durable enough to provide non-slip coverage for the roughest job sites, even when wet. The unique traction ridge design keeps the film in place and prevents sliding. It is leak-proof, puncture resistant and reusable. There is NO adhesive.
- Special polymer resins and traction ridges secure SpiderGrip Film without tape
- Ridges provide cushioned surface, reducing substrate damage from dropped tools or other items
- Open cell areas between the ridges allow for capture of spilled fluids and prevention of leakage onto adjacent areas
- Flexible, “no memory” construction allows the film to be draped and folded multiple times without loss of material integrity
- SpiderGrip Film can be rinsed / washed and used again and again, making it a perfect economical, green solution
- Proprietary materials make SpiderGrip Film resistant to UV radiation, which extends outdoor use
- Virtually puncture-proof. No worries when sliding ladders, rolling carts or dragging equipment
SpiderGrip Film is certified by National Floor Safety Institute
SpiderGrip Film is included in the National Floor Safety Institute’s list of certified products. Materials on the NFSI list only receive certification after passing the organization’s rigorous and comprehensive safety tests. For more than 15 years, the NFSI has independently tested products for wet slip resistance in order to help buyers make safe, informed surface protection purchasing decisions. The mission of the NFSI is “to aid in the prevention of slips, trips, and falls through education, research, and standards development.” More information on the National Floor Safety Institute and its testing and certification process may be found at www.nfsi.org.